- Existential Stationary: 42 Mad Men Haiku (SPAM Press, 2018)
- lana del rey playing at a stripclub (Mermaid Motel, 2019)
- nature sounds without nature sounds (Sad Press, 2019)
- Rainbow Arcadia (Face Press, 2019)
- Pure Sound (SPAM Press, 2019)
- Virga (Earthbound Press, 2020)
- MOTE, edited by Ryan Edwards, Dominic Hale and Maria Sledmere (2018). Cover art by Maria Sledmere.
- Writings from Inverclyde: 2017-2019, ed. by Anjeli Caderamanpulle, Eloise Birtwhistle, Kirsty Dunlop and Maria Sledmere.
- makar / unmakar, an anthology of poets in Scotland, edited by Calum Rodger and published by Tapsalteerie.
- On Being Used: A Strike Zine, ed. by Sophie Colins, Kirsty Dunlop, Jane Goldman, Colin Herd, Maria Sledmere.
- MonteCarlo 1: A+E Recordings, an anthology of notes, visual materials, poetry, research and commissions from A+E Collective.
- beware of these bereft dream cakes, a zine feat. work by Gloria Dawson, Kirsty Dunlop, Katy Lewis Hood and Maria Sledmere
- cheeky fruit, a zine feat. dreams by Kirsty Dunlop and Maria Sledmere
Collaborative and Commissioned Work
- ‘The Absent Material Gateway’ (2017) – sound/text/archive/installation project with Lanark Artefax and designer Martins Daknis
- ‘Outro’ – (2018) acting/poetry (‘Remember Me’) in collaboration with Shanine Gallagher, Gabriel Greenough, Ciaran Devlin, Rory Green and Gianluca Bernacchi.
- North Sea Dialect (Numbers, 2018) – poems
- ‘Trauma Response Unit’ (2018) – collaboration with A+E Collective as part of the ‘Flesh and Finitude’ exhibition (curator: Zsófia Jakab) at GeneratorProjects within NEoN Festival in Dundee.
- The Notebook (2018) – reimagining of J. S. Bach’s Notebook for Anna Magdalena in collaboration with Scott Crawford Morrison
- Dream Fettuccine (2019) — collab with Colin Herd for The Enemies Project/Camarade, curated by SJ Fowler and performed at Rich Mix, Shoreditch.
- The Microbiota (2019)— image/text collab with A+E Collective for MAP Magazine’s issue #49: ‘Couldn’t We Just Bee?’
- Cli-Fi: The New Weird (2019) — collaboration with A+E Collective, filmmaker Winnie Brook Young and Creative Carbon Scotland/Green Tease for UNFIX Festival. Workshop and film screening at CCA, Glasgow.
- ‘Inbox Unconscious’ (2019) — collab with Sophie-Carolin Wagner for the European Poetry Festival, curated by SJ Fowler and performed at the International Anthony Burgess Centre, Manchester.
- ‘On My Way Home’ (2019) — reading group on ecology, home and belonging hosted with A+E Collective and Market Gallery.
- ‘A Little Tempest’ (2019) — article co-written with Ane Lopez and Finn Arschavir of A+E Collective. Published in Psyche 2: CONFRONTATIONS.
- A+E Eco-clinic (2019) — Presentation, meditative sequence and clay-making workshop commissioned by Tendency Towards for Aberdeen Assembly
- Pure Sound: Traversing the Ambient Vernacular (2019) — Sonic essay performance with Max Parnell for Sound Thought: Motion. University of Glasgow.
- The Curator’s Workshop (2019) – Presentation, workshop and film screening with A+E Collective at CCA, Glasgow.
- NOTES Launch, issue 6 (2019) – Presentation and reading with A+E Collective, in association with TalkSeePhotography at CCA, Glasgow.
- ‘Calanais’ – From Glasgow to Saturn issue 39
- ‘obelisk disco’, ‘Paleo Foods’, ‘Osculation’ in Adjacent Pineapple issue 2
- ‘A Piece of Sea Heart’ – amberflora issue 1
- ‘a precious glitch’ – Under issue 1
- ‘Tanqueray’ – E-ratio, issue 25
- ‘To My Brother, Far Far Away’ – Sawney Lit Magazine
- ‘Beautiful Anatomical Diagrams’, ‘Oread #2’, ‘Pear Tree Synecdoche’ – Erotoplasty, issue 1
- ‘the coral channel’ ~ Amberflora issue 2
- ‘Altitude Fugue’ – ZARF issue 11
- ‘Choir Girl Litanies’ – five poems written for Martha Ffion Album Launch @ Mono, Glasgow 10/3/18 with design by Douglas Pattison.
- ‘At the Gin Tasting’ – Really System issue 18
- Four Poems in NOWHERE zine Volume 1
- ‘Disposable Lighter’ – former cactus
- ‘hibiscus synthesis’ – Plumwood Mountain
- ‘Radials’ and ‘Essay in Firs’ – Gutter issue 18
- ’99 Rare Candies’ in Datableed issue 10
- ‘Object Sheltering’ in Cumulus, issue 2
- ‘Sunday Best’ and ‘Is There a Possibility of No Space’ in Plaster Cocktail Zine, Vol. 1
- ‘Lend Me’ and ‘Lost Your’ in Cloud Catcher zine, issue 1
- ‘Security Deluxe’ and ‘Autumn Equinox’ in Anti-Heroin Chic
- ‘Cherry Pie at the Latent Picnic’ and ‘Millennial Weathering’ in Flesh + Finitude (ed. Zsófia Jakab)
- ‘Ariosos for Lavish Matter’ in Blackbox Manifold
- ‘In.It’, in ‘Dancing with Death’ anthology, ed. by Amy Shea in association with the Hunterian
- ‘miss_anthropocene’, in Xylem/Phloem anthology, ed. by Siobhan Mulligan
- ‘poem brut #67: somnambulist manuscripts’ in 3:am Magazine
- ‘Time Travel Paradise’, ‘Proxy Fountain’ and ‘Flip-Side’ in Snek Poetry
- ‘Oolong’ in Stride Magazine
- ‘Melancholic’ in Stride Magazine
- ‘Agrilogistics’ in Stride Magazine
- ‘Seapunk Portals’ in para·text issue 7
- ‘4st 7lbs’ in ‘ecopoetics’ issue of Stand
- ‘Practical Mineral Magick’ and ‘Blood Moon Entropy’ in epizootics! issue 3
- ‘Solar Residue’ in MOTE issue 5
Reviews & Features for SPAM
GUCW Society Flash Fiction February Anthologies:
- Paper on Zelda Fitzgerald for Transatlantic Women Writers Symposium @ Glasgow Women’s Library, June 2017
- ‘Dark Ecologies of Textual Energy: Anthropocene Aesthetics and Ethics in Ben Lerner’s 10:04 and Tom McCarthy’s Satin Island‘, at Petrocultures 2018 conference, The University of Glasgow, September 1st 2018
- ‘”the mood of the sea is catching”: Channelling the Hydrospace of Contemporary Eco-Poetic Lyric’, at A Place on the Edge: ASLE-UKI 2018, Orkney, September 7th 2018.
- ‘Queer Ecology and the Journaling of Crisis in Derek Jarman’s Modern Nature‘, at Land Lines, University of Leeds, February 2019.
- ‘”a tangential line which opens up to infinity”: Etel Adnan & art-writing in dialogue’ (with Katy Lewis Hood), at Modernist Art Writing, University of Nottingham, June 2019.
- ‘Seams of the Anthropocene: Tracing Textualities of Encounter through Creative-Critical Practice’, at ASLE-uki 2019, University of Plymouth, September 5th 2019.
- Launch Parties for SPAM #2, #3, #4, #5 @ The Poetry Club
- Haunt You Down w/ The Dirty Lies @ The Poetry Club
- Transatlantic Creative Writing Showcase @ CCA
- Launch Night for From Glasgow to Saturn issue 38 @ The Dram!
- Launch Night for GUM, The Empathy Issue @ The Dram!
- Vagabond Voices: An Evening With Gary Duncan @ Waterstones Byres Road
- JR Green’s C O L O U R T E L E V I S I O N Club Night @ Blackfriars
- New Writers Showcase @ The Hunterian
- Launch Night for Quotidian Mag @ The Butterfly and Pig
- SPAM #5 launch night @ The Poetry Club
- New Writers Showcase @ CCA, October 2017
- From Glasgow to Saturn issue 39 launch night @ Dram!
- University of Glasgow Reading Party, November 2017
- Boiler House Press Launch @ University of Glasgow, December 2017
- GoldFlakePaint Christmas Secret Show, with Molly Linen, JoJoWorthington and Scott Hutchison, December 2017
- ‘Dare to Speak II’ LGBT Poetry Night @ Kelvin Hall
- Litanies for Eco-Dissonance – performance in collaboration with sound artist Vasilis Al for A+E Disconnection launch, ‘But There There is No Land Near the End’ @ Art School, March 2018
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 40 launch @ The Raven, April 2018
- That’s Hot! SPAM vs. Glasgow International Poetry Event @ The Poetry Club, May 2018 (in collaboration with Lucian Moriyama)
- Do Not Make The MAP Magazine Launch @ CCA, May 2018
- nEW wRITERS sHOWCASE in association with West End Festival @ The Hunterian, June 2018
- From Glasgow to Saturn issue 41 launch @ The Dram, Glasgow, September 2018
- Soft Shell @ Poetry Club, November 2018
- Notebook – in collaboration with Scott Morrison for Piuu, @ For Fika Sake, November 2018
- Launch of Pratyusha’s Night Waters (Zarf editions) @ Typewronger books, December 2018
- Launch of Callie Gardner’s Naturally It Is Not (87 Press) @ Category Is, December 2018
- POWER – The Poetic of Women Resistance @ the Space, Glasgow, February 2019
- Camarade/ The Enemies Project @ Rich Mix, Shoreditch, February 2019
- Queer Theory @ Nice n Sleazy’s, Glasgow, February 2019
- Readings: Anna Gurton-Wachter (NYC) & guests @ Good Press, Glasgow, June 2019.
- The Lunar Erratum: Performance for Poem Brut @ Rich Mix, London, July 2019.
- A Pot of Soil: Collaborative performance with Astra Papachristodoulou for Camarade, Torriano Meeting House, London, July 2019.
- Sad Hospitality: A Lyric Essay: P*cha K*cha presentation delivered in Glasgow, August 2019.
- ‘Pure Sound: Traversing the Ambient Vernacular’: audio-lyric essay in collaboration with Max Parnell, delivered at Sound Thought: Motion, University of Glasgow, August 2019.
- Reading: Launch of makar / unmakar, Scottish Poetry Library, Edinburgh 2019.
- Reading: Launch of Colin Herd’s You Name It, Tennents Glasgow, December 2019.
- Reading: Launch of Rainbow Arcadia and SWATCH by Katy Lewis Hood, Typewronger Books, Edinburgh 2019.
- Reading: Just Not #6, Henry’s Cellar Bar, Edinburgh 2019.
- Reading: Launch of makar / unmakar, Typewronger Books, Edinburgh 2020.
- Reading: Psyche: An Evening of Poetry and Spoken Word, Glasgow Zine Library, Glasgow 2020.